Sunday, August 29, 2010

More lessons for the pennywise

Just similar to the family you wrote about ["Heres a assets doctrine for all ages," Work&Money, Mar 14] we went to the bank and "went by all of the motions" to open accounts.

I confess that I didnt review the pages of excellent print, but I recollect asking if there were fees compared with the accounts. The repute that non-stop the accounts pronounced no.

Fast brazen a couple of months, and I am glancing over my daughters statement, and Bank of America deducted $3 a month for the past quarter.

When I called to ask why, they pronounced that the comment needs to have a minimum. Somewhere along the line, they altered the policy. I"m certain it was referred to in the excellent imitation in one of those attachments, and I error myself for not being thorough.

I additionally error BofA for becoming different the fees and not promulgation something in confidant imitation that indicated the change.

We were means to get $3 back, and I eliminated income to both accounts, bringing the balances over $300.

The asocial side of me says this is a doctrine for the kidsbanks will take value of you.

I theory you have to learn them the pouch process until they have sufficient to open an account.

To be fair, I right away notice that BofA obviously indicates the fees on their Web site.

Amazingly, you have to have some-more than $2,500 in kids" accounts to equivocate any fees.

Thats a total lot of lawn-mowing and birthday money!

Keep essay these articles. I suffer celebration of the mass them on Sundays.

John Booker

Cary

No comments:

Post a Comment